Rules and Regulations
* April MSQ meeting - be sure to bring your 1 yd of fabric to the meeting! Go to the challenge table and pick up a bag and a “get to know me” form if needed; place completed form and fabric in bag provided and turn it in to have your name registered.
* At the end of the meeting, everyone who has turned in 1 yard of fabric will be given a turn to come pick a bag. Check inside immediately, to be sure you have not picked your own.
* You will have 6 months to take that yard of fabric and the info from the "Get to Know You" form and make a lovely creation, to be gifted back to it’s owner at the Oct meeting.
* You have creative design control over whatever you want to make, but it must include their fabric (enough to be noticeable). You may add other fabrics, embellishments etc. The choice of the project is also up to you … small quilt, table runner, pillow, wall hanging, bag, etc. Take into consideration their info sheet, but this project is ultimately yours to create.
* It must be completed by Thursday, Oct. 13th and returned to the MSQ meeting. Details on how to wrap it up will be discussed later. If you get hung up on this project and need help, please contact us asap.
*** If for whatever reason you are unable to present a completed project by 10/13/2022, return the bag with fabric to the meeting, and include a $50 gift card to a sewing related shop
April 2022 - turn in 1 yard of fabric, to be given to a mystery member. - pick up a mystery bag with another’s fabric - get started on creating a lovely surprise for them, while they are making one for you (Six months later …)
October 2022 - Mystery Bag Challenge reveal Bring in your completed project to gift, and receive the lovely surprise made for you!